I'll give you some hints...
1. Women have less than men.
2. Older men have the most.
3. It consists of a few simple ingredients:
- textile fibers
- perhaps a strand of hair or two
- dead skin cells
4. Best of all, your body generously manufactures it for you...
Ew. Yes. Belly button lint. 45-year-old librarian Graham Barker shares his Guinness World Record breaking collection of 22.1 grams of belly button lint, collected over the past 26 years.
Interested in partaking in this unusual hobby? Here's a tip from the master:
"I found that having a shower tends to wash away any lint, so the logical time to collect is just before getting in the shower each evening. I turn on the taps then pluck and store while waiting for the water to heat up. The whole process only takes about ten seconds and has become automatic - I don't need to devote much time or attention to it."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades