Kevin demonstrates multiple methods to clean dirty coins.In the first method he takes some coke in a glass and hangs a dirty coin in it with the help of a string. This coke technique takes a few hours.In another faster technique which takes only 20 to 30 minutes he takes table salt and food vinegar. He takes the table salt and dissolves it in vinegar in a bowl. When most of it is dissolved he drops a dirty coin in it and waits about 20 minutes.Another method is to rub toothpaste on the coin for a few minutes on both the sides and leave it. This will bleach the coin.The results of all the above methods are checked and all the coins are very clean and shiny.Finally he shows the fastest and the best method to clean a coin. This method is similar to the salt and vinegar method shown earlier. But in this method the vinegar which he uses is 8% pure one along with table salt. As this vinegar is very strong then the usual used one, after dropping a dirty coin in vinegar 8% and salt mixture, it is cleaned in about 10 seconds.So the different methods to clean coin are demonstrated.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades