In this video, Josh shows us how to clean dirty pennies with ketchup. You will need, a timer, ketchup, a dirty penny and a penny. First, pour ketchup into your cup or dish. You don't need a lot of ketchup into the cup, just enough to cover the pennies. Next, push the penny into the ketchup so it's fully covered. Now, set your timer for 2 full minutes. When the timer goes off, take your penny out of the ketchup. Place the penny onto a paper towel and wipe it off until all the ketchup is gone. You will now see the penny a lot more shiny and clean than it was before!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades